The North Canterbury Beekeepers Club welcomes
The dates for our Hive meetings are from August
to April inclusive.
$25 for individuals or $40 per family for 12 months starting in August. Revised each AGM for the following year.Payment by;
- Direct Credit to: Kiwibank, 38-9018-0175002-00, Nth Canterbury Beekeepers Club.
Use your first initial, last name and item being payed for as reference. eg. NHobson sugar or ACrighton wax
- Cash, on one of our hive days or evening meetings to Noeline Hobson or Don Weaver.
Financial members benefit from;
- The club library, a wide variety of books on beekeeping, pests and diseases. Please sign out and sign back in any books you borrow.
- Access to the club's 4 frame extractor. Please do not pull the the extractor apart to clean it after you use it. Let it drain and then Olly will clean it as necessary.
- Discounted items such as sugar for feed in Autumn. (By prior arrangement and payment)
- Access to a workshop for making/assembling hive parts during winter months. (By prior arrangement and at Olly's discretion)
- Our club news letter, sent out the first Sunday of each month.
- A great group to hang out with, ask questions of and share with.
A copy of the latest version of the club's constitution is available here by searching for the organisation number 2650171 in the Incorporated Societies Register.
Alternatively you can download the Google Doc version here (This gives you the latest version with the changes highlighted)