The North Canterbury Beekeepers Club welcomes
Monday Evening 20th November 2017
at Alan's place, 7.30pm
Talking about alternative varroa treatments he has used,
and about queen raising in Denmark.
$25 for individuals or $40 per family for 12 months starting in August. Revised each AGM for the following year.Payment by;
- Direct Credit to: Kiwibank, 38-9018-0175002-00, Nth Canterbury Beekeepers Club.
Use your first initial, last name and item being payed for as reference. eg. NHobson sugar or ACrighton wax
- Cash, on one of our hive days or evening meetings to Noeline Hobson or Don Weaver.
Financial members benefit from;
- The club library, a wide variety of books on beekeeping, pests and diseases. Please sign out and sign back in any books you borrow.
- Access to the club's 4 frame extractor. Please do not pull the the extractor apart to clean it after you use it. Let it drain and then Olly will clean it as necessary.
- Discounted items such as sugar for feed in Autumn. (By prior arrangement and payment)
- Access to a workshop for making/assembling hive parts during winter months. (By prior arrangement and at Olly's discretion)
- Our club news letter, sent out the first Sunday of each month.
- A great group to hang out with, ask questions of and share with.
A copy of the club's constitution is available here by searching for the organisation number 2650171 in the Incorporated Societies Register.
Alternatively you can download the MS word version here